Is your child a kinesthetic learner? This Chinese strokes acrylic puzzle is the perfect resource for him/her to learn about the Chinese strokes the hands-on way! This highly versatile puzzle provides so many different ways of play, revisiting these Chinese strokes will be something to look forward to each time!
Each puzzle comes with a colouring and tracing activity sheet (printed on cardstock) and a play guide.
Proudly designed and made in Singapore!
Launch special for month of August $42.80 (U.P. $49.80)
Please email email@example.com with your order number and colour preference for both the backing and strokes (e.g blue backing, red strokes). Refer to the product photos for available colour choices (clear, red, orange, yellow, green, blue).
Ways to play:
1) Complete the acrylic puzzle by placing the strokes in the stroke board. Read out the stroke names as you place the strokes! Trace the strokes with your fingers, and invite your child to do the same.
2) Put the stroke board on a light table and trace the stroke guide lines with your finger.
3) Instead of using the strokes, fill up the “holes” on the stroke board with loose parts like beads or coloured rice.
4) Use the stroke board as a stencil to practise writing the strokes.
5) Press the strokes or stroke board into playdough to make dough strokes.
Important note: This product contains small parts. Recommended for children 3 and up. Parental supervision is strongly encouraged at all times. Please do not bend any of the acrylic parts.